Î™. Service and Use of www.ananyapools.com
1. Access to the services requires the registration of the User on the Website, www.ananyapools.com. Requirement for the registration is the acknowledgement and acceptance of the terms and conditions for the use of www.ananyapools.com as presented. If the User receives a password, it shall mean that Ananya Creations Ltd. has accepted the registration, and the User may log to the services of www.ananyapools.com with the use of the password.
2. The Website may contain board(s)or other forms of communication broadcasting. When a User uploads or posts an article(s), it may be displayed on the Website after confirmation of Ananya Creations Ltd.. In case of inappropriate post, it may not be displayed. Any images or articles that have been posted by a User which are related to products other than those dealtÂ by ACL, can be removed without prior notice. ACL reserves the right to delete or remove any messages or articles posted by the User at any time without prior notice. The views or comments made in the bulletin boards do not reflect the views of ACL.
3. ACL reserves the right to terminate a User account at any time without prior notice should a User misuse the Website or Services , or use the Website or Services in an unlawful, abusive or any other manner that ACL deems to be inappropriate or offensive.
4. www.ananyapools.com constitutes an additional, voluntary and free of charge service from ACL. Any entitlements to these services or to parts of these services are not given. ACL is entitled at any time and in any manner to restrain or to completely cease the use of www.ananyapools.com.
Î™Î™. Duties of the User
1. The User of www.ananyapools.com undertakes to submit true and complete information required for registration. If there are changes to this data, the User will inform www.ananyapools.com thereof without delay.
2. The buying access to www.ananyapools.com is only available to registered Users. The granting of usufructuary rights or enabling access to or for non-authorised third parties, in any manner or form whatsoever, is not permitted. The User is responsible for non-disclosure of his password.
3. The User is prohibited from, no matter in which manner, inducting single data or records in the service of www.ananyapools.com and thereby modifying or corrupting the ACL system or making it available to third parties. The User undertakes to indemnify ACL against claims of third parties, which are lodged as a result of incorrect User data.
1. The information and products available on this Website were compiled with great diligence. ACL can give no warranty for timeliness, correctness or completeness of the information and products provided. ACL cannot guarantee the Website to be free from faults and without interruptions. ACL can incur no liability for actions and decisions made on the basis of this information or these products.
2. ACL shall endeavour to protect the information provided against viruses, but a warranty for freedom of viruses shall not be given.
3. ACL is convinced that the products and possible pointers and links within the Website are free of illegal contents. ACL has no influence on the present and future presentation as well as the contents of linked Websites. Thus, ACL explicitly dissociates from the contents of all linked Websites. No liability shall be incurred for illegal, deficient contents and especially not for corruptions resulting from the utilisation or non-utilisation of such offered information.
IV. Data Protection
1. ACL shall comply with the requirements of the data protection authority of India.
2. One of the basic principles of ACL is not to pass on personal data of Users to third parties. Third parties within these provisions are not affiliates of ACL in Asia.
3. In the case of "cookies" placed in a file of the browser of the User's computer, ACL will provide for the data to be collected by means of a cookie not being connected to the User, so long and as the User is not informed as to which data is collected and if he has not agreed to a collection of his data. If the User declares his consent, the cookie will only record the general structure of use and be used to identify the User.
4. The User may forbid ACL at any time from directly contacting him for advertising or marketing purposes. The User is entitled to obtain information about his data recorded, to inspect such data and to request correction of such data.
5. On termination of a service subject to the registration ofÂ www.ananyapools.com, the data stored for the User will be deleted upon the effective notice date, unless further safe custody is envisaged by law.
V. Copy and Trademark Rights
1. All industrial property rights on products (patents, trademarks, copyrights, design rights, know-how and processes), which are presented, used or made accessible in any manner under www.ananyapools.com shall remain with ACL in full or with the respective licensor.
2. Users of www.ananyapools.com are entitled to save the products received on their equipment; however they are not entitled to transfer the aforesaid to other items of equipment or to third parties.
VI. Applicable Law
1. All legal transactions concluded between ACL and a client shall be governed by the Laws of India and of the courts situated at New Delhi only.
2. The application of UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is excluded.